Thursday, January 26, 2006

We're off!

Jeff and I are driving down to the beach this afternoon. It's freezing in Atlanta right now. I'm hoping for warm weather on Tybee, but it may end up being cold. (I'm packing hats, gloves, sweaters, jackets, shorts, bathing suits, T-shirts and sandals, so we'll be ready, whatever. If it's cold, we'll just bundle up and walk on the beach and look for shells or something.)

We're bringing the following foods I've been preparing this week:

Disaster Granola

Spanakopita
Roasted Vegetable Burritos
Hummus

Organic oranges

Ciabata

Vegetable Gumbo

Flat breads

Green tea, soy milk, vodka, soda, gin, tonic, lime.

(Bridget Bardot won't be coming with us. I just liked the picture. I will be on the look-out for one of those hats, though.)

See ya!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Hope you have fun. you'll certainly eat well.

9:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure am gonna miss your posts while you're away.

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home