Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Brokeback Mountain: The Lego Version

Every so often a film comes along that touches audiences in such a way that they recreate the most memorable scenes with Legos.

I guess this guy has a lot of time on his hands. And a lot of Legos. And he uses them to recreate scenes from Brokeback Mountain.

More Legos here.

By the way: If you haven't gotten a chance to read Annie Proulx's excellent short story "Brokeback Mountain" on which the movie is based, you really should. It's posted here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Susan Voisin said...

Thanks so much for posting the link to the story! I've been wanting to read it but didn't know it was available online.

4:42 PM  
Blogger FilmStocker said...

I'm not usually a fan of Anne Proulx's style, but it really is an incredible story. I hope you enjoy it.

And I still haven't seen the movie yet. I'll probably be the last gay in America to see it.

I have seen the Lego version, though.

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home