Friday, June 23, 2006

FilmStock Home Shoppin'

I don't usually shill for products on this site, but here are two I can't resist putting up on my blog.

First there's these cool coffee mugs. Instead of leaving those unsightly coffee stain ringmarks, they leave patterns in a lovely floral design.

And then there's this awesome Yoda backpack, allowing the wearer to look and feel like a Jedi in training a la Empire Strikes Back (at least that's the way I'd wear mine).

Both are a bit pricey for my pocketbook, but it's never too early to start shopping for Christmas, right? (hint, hint)




This picture just makes me giggle. Could you even wear this to school nowadays without getting your butt kicked?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess it depends on the grade. I think you'd be worshipped in 2nd grade, probably a butt kickin' in middle school though!

6:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want one of them yoda backpacks!!

7:51 PM  
Blogger FilmStocker said...

okay, Steve. But Jenny and I might have to kick your butt.

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home